What to bring
Blankets and duvets are provided. Please bring your own sheet, pillow case and duvet cover, orÂ sleeping bag, and towel.
Please bring all food for the retreat.
For most retreats you may need:
- Watch or clock for time keeping
- Loose, easy fitting clothing for exercises: tracksuit, martial art outfit, or similar
- Waterproofs and wellies or walking boots for outdoor activities
- Open sandals or flip-flops for pacing outside
- No shoes are allowed in the house, so you may want to bring slippers or thick socks
- Meditation stool or cushion if you have one
- Pen and paper for making notes
- Drawing materials
- Torch (flashlight)
- Usual toiletries
Course leaders, please ask us forÂ rentalÂ instructions.